1970 Commando Project, Whole or Part out. Tons of Good Parts, Wheels, Tires, ORI's,

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'm ready to part this out, well at least sell the crawler parts I have. I wont tear the jeep apart yet though. You can still buy everything I have for $10K.

1970 commando. VERY good shape, but horrible paint job by the PO. Includes 5.3L, 4l60E, Dana 20, stock frame, axles, all the extra commando parts I have for it. ($4000)
4 speed atlas 2.0 gears, cable shifters, driver drop. 99% sure it was in a TJ. First gen, so it's old, but looks good. I have not run it, or even removed it from the shipping box I got it in. ($1400)
2-3 big plastic totes full of random original parts and some aftermarket parts, mostly junk. (included with jeep)
Dana 60 rear axle. Semi-float. 4.88, detroit, cromo 35 spline shafts. 5 on 5.5 Used ($600)
Dana 44 front pass drop 1/2 ton. 4.88, detroit, cromo shafts, flat top knuckles used.($600)
Dana 44 front driver drop, 3/4 ton. stock, used.($300)
Stock dana 44 and 27 (?) axles.(Included with jeep)
Ried knuckles, and all parts to make the ford axle 5 on 5.5. I was going to take the chevy parts and make a good driver drop axle. ($500)
14" ORI STX struts with reservoirs. Perfect for the go fast stuff. used. ($1400) SOLD
Corbeau baja seats. (2) perfect shape, but used a few trips.($150) SOLD
LJ frame to replace the stock frame. In near perfect shape.($700)
LJ fuel tank with sender(150)
Warn fuel tank skid, used ($100)
TJ hood in good shape, but a crazy paint job.(150)
TJ grill in great shape with lights.($150)
(4) brand new Monster beadlocks. flat back with polished ring, 5 on 5.5 ($1500)
(4) brand new Yoki Goelander MT tires 37"(1000)
T&T Hyline front TJ fenders. Powder coated black. good shape, notched for coilover on the inner fender. ($200)
5.3L engine "100k miles"(included with jeep purchase)
4l60e looks new/rebuilt. Old style with 4 bolt tail housing. (included with jeep purchase)
transmission is adapted to mount an included dana 20 (it's junk, I think) included with jeep purchase
Lots of small parts, TJ steering gear box, trans cooler, TJ M/C, ($200)
TJ seats, 2 fronts, one rear all need recover and have the stuff to do it from the PO if you like the color choice. ($0)
4-5 tubes of 1.75 DOM tube. All have surface rust on them, but it cleans up. ($100)

Let me know if you want anything or any information

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Seats are Baja Ultras. (yes, this is a smoking deal)

Wheels are 17" 5 on 5.5, 4"bs. Two are out of the boxs, brand new never mounted. The other two are still sealed in the boxes. Part number is RT231-79555-NR.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I wanted a reclining seat but these will work well. I'll take the seats. Can I pick them up Friday? That might be easiest for me if you're cool with that?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'll make you a deal. I'll split all my profits with you, but you have to split all my losses. :D

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I do. I have a guy that's interested in the whole jeep, so I'm waiting to see if he takes it, and the gauges.