24th BBQ

MRJ

Just a user
The address is 242 East Scenic Peak CT. in Draper. Scenic Peak is approximately 13500 South and can only be accessed by 150 East. The easiest way to get here is to take the Bangerter exit from I 15 head East. Take your first Left, this is 150 East, the first road on the right with a sign is Scenic Peak CT. We are the house at the end of the street with the green garage door.

I will try to get a final head count around 3:00 today. We can then determine what is needed.

Meat_

Banned
The address is 242 East Scenic Peak CT. in Draper. Scenic Peak is approximately 13500 South and can only be accessed by 150 East. The easiest way to get here is to take the Bangerter exit from I 15 head East. Take your first Left, this is 150 East, the first road on the right with a sign is Scenic Peak CT. We are the house at the end of the street with the green garage door.

I will try to get a final head count around 3:00 today. We can then determine what is needed.

here?

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
Looks like my wife and I are in.

How about we bring some mellons? Will gladly bring chips and/or drinks however ...

Last edited:

MRJ

Just a user
:rofl:Looks like the cookies are covered.

Timp, melons would be great.

Now someone volunteer soda, and someone else do chips and dip.