24th BBQ

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
So is this thing still open enrollment, I know its sorta late. Let me know what I can bring if I can

Shouldn't you start driving now then?
:p Very funny, Mr. Funny pants! I would love to come, it's the 8 hour drive that's putting the kabosh on that good time! Why don't you come see us and we'll have a BBQ at our house?? :D Remember I found you hamburger buns....
No, I still want to get with you guys, between break downs, coming grand child and everything else, just has not worked out .... YET
Sounds like a plan. Just let us know, we're always up for any kind of wheeling adventure! :)

Meat_

Banned
:p Very funny, Mr. Funny pants! I would love to come, it's the 8 hour drive that's putting the kabosh on that good time! Why don't you come see us and we'll have a BBQ at our house?? :D Remember I found you hamburger buns....

:D Think Octoberish.... (well, to Greg's neck of the woods anyway)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hmmmmm Nice country 'round that time o' year. I'm thinking of a MTB/wheeling/painting trip around then.

RME FALL MEET AND GREET/FRUITA RUN!!! :D

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Ok....you can bring the beer, cans, and the soda pop mmmkay?!!! :)

JoeT

Got parking for a Astro van with a wheelchair lift? Angie wants to come to this. Not sure for how long but myself,Angie and the 2 little monkeys will be there. I'll grab some chips and some pop. Might be a little late, but will be there.

Last edited:

MRJ

Just a user
We are looking at about 20 or so people. bring any kind of drinks you want. Loks like we could use someone else to bring some mellons now.

Congrats, Chad.