4.3 donor?

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
muleskinner said:
There's a bigger difference in the 300+ with a V8 ;) :cool:

Ya, then I can start worrying about my t-case strength and axles. Oh, and the fact that I only have a 15 gal. tank ;)

muleskinner

Coreshot said:
Ya, then I can start worrying about my t-case strength and axles. Oh, and the fact that I only have a 15 gal. tank ;)

Nah, you drive smooth enough I don't think you'd have any trouble. (When I swap to a V8 next year, I'm thinking Atlas or D300 or something similar ;) )

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
muleskinner said:
Nah, you drive smooth enough I don't think you'd have any trouble. (When I swap to a V8 next year, I'm thinking Atlas or D300 or something similar ;) )

I sense some sarcasm...

ramp_1000

Tree Nazi
A buddy of mine bought Dave Burling's old buggy. It has a 4.3 out of a 98 Astro Van. I've heard that for some stupid reason, the Astros had the most torque. Don't ask me why, that's just what I heard. Anyway, it has a 700R4/4L60E (Not sure if it is electronic or not) and an Atlas 2 with Unimog Axles, and the 3rd set of 37" Krawlers ever produced. He is trying to sell the entire buggy due to lack of time. Awesome total package. Call Tyler Satterfield 435-628-9410.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
ramp_1000 said:
A buddy of mine bought Dave Burling's old buggy. It has a 4.3 out of a 98 Astro Van. I've heard that for some stupid reason, the Astros had the most torque. Don't ask me why, that's just what I heard. Anyway, it has a 700R4/4L60E (Not sure if it is electronic or not) and an Atlas 2 with Unimog Axles, and the 3rd set of 37" Krawlers ever produced. He is trying to sell the entire buggy due to lack of time. Awesome total package. Call Tyler Satterfield 435-628-9410.

wouldn't that be a 'for sale' kinda thing?

The 3rd set of Krawlers, maybe I can get a windshield banner that says that so everyone will know just how special they are. 3rd set--collectors items!

Batman

ramp_1000 said:
Oh, you're Tyler Satterfield's buddy. I guess that makes sense.