4th OF July

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
i have an inflatable bouncy house i could bring over for the kiddies. if you need more grill space i have a grill i could brig over too.:D

Well I guess I need to know how many people and kids are coming first. haha. Everyone is welcome. The bouncy thing is a great idea but I dont think we have enough room in our backyard to blow it up in. haha its SMALL!!

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
Well I guess I need to know how many people and kids are coming first. haha. Everyone is welcome. The bouncy thing is a great idea but I dont think we have enough room in our backyard to blow it up in. haha its SMALL!!

The bouncy house is maybe 10' square. Just big enough for three or four kids at a time. If you don't mind us crashing the party Jeremy and I would bring our two kids.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
The bouncy house is maybe 10' square. Just big enough for three or four kids at a time. If you don't mind us crashing the party Jeremy and I would bring our two kids.

well our backyard is very narrrow with no width, I dont think we even have a 10ft by 10ft area back there. Its very sad. haha.

I would say BiYOB. We will get the hamburger meat if everyone else wants to chip in a side dish or somthing. Any ideas are good!!

allusee

Team Tata's
We'll be there! 2 adults and the life of the party Zachary!

I'll bring ourselves, our drinks (alcohol beverages) if it's OK and some snack trays of chips and dips, veggie tray and a some potato salad (store bought of course)

and FIREWORKS!!!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
We'll be there! 2 adults and the life of the party Zachary!

I'll bring ourselves, our drinks (alcohol beverages) if it's OK and some snack trays of chips and dips, veggie tray and a some potato salad (store bought of course)

and FIREWORKS!!!

.....drinks all around ;) I'll let you know on food!~

Last edited:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
AWESOME!! This is gonna be a blast! Alcoholic beverages are totally fine :) If I was richer I would buy for everyone, but I am not.....soooooo yeah. hahaha
omg I hope our small house can fit everyone...haha.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Garsh, it sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun. I wish we lived closer and could come crash the party...:( Maybe next year the party can be at our house!

We will celebrate again in a few weeks!!;)

allusee

Team Tata's
Cool... I will need to wait for mty hubby to get into town, so he can come hang out, I am trying to get him here the day before.. Let me know times and what not and directions as well...

Your house will be fine! No worries. You forget were all campers, we'll I am sure More then Manage! LOL