'80 CJ with YJ frame/tub and MB grille

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Well, the Jeep wasn't "shiny" enough for the potential buyer from OK. He met me in Moab, took a demo ride on Hell's Revenge and offered significantly less than our agreed upon price. I did feel I represented the vehicle well by my descriptions, photos, etc. He's out more $ than me and these types of things happen in vehicle deals. I loaded up the Jeep and brought it home to some kids that were very happy to see it come back.

Now I need to save up a "Jeep fund" to do the work and we'll get it fixed up over the fall/winter. I believe we'll be lowering the step in height from 35.5" to something less by linking it up. From test driving a few rigs (JKs, YJs, CJs) I think I can get away with something in the 32-33" area and have that work for a while.

mbryson

Supporting Member
Any interest in this? Don't have room for it with winter coming. I'll have to rig up some kind of temp carport for it to be kept outside all winter :( Not sure I want to sell, but it's likely time to do so...

mbryson

Supporting Member
Put a tarp over it. That's where my jeep has lived the last 17 years, too tall for the garage door. There are still trips on the bucket list.

There are a few, but there are some other factors involved as well.

You can store it at my house, free of charge. I would have to take it out every once in a while... you know, to keep it lubed for you.

Any interest in trading for this? http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?99763-2009-Chevy-Impala-For-Sale-Just-about-perfect-condition

Not to interested in the Impala (if it was a '65 w/4 speed, I'd be all over it :D)

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'm about to start working on a '64 Impala. It's sweet. All original. But, I'll tell you what, it's nothing compared to the 2009s. They don't get better then that! Sure you don't want to trade? :D

mbryson

Supporting Member
I'm about to start working on a '64 Impala. It's sweet. All original. But, I'll tell you what, it's nothing compared to the 2009s. They don't get better then that! Sure you don't want to trade? :D

I'd do the 2009 Impala and $5k in cash for it? (I took my drivers test in a '64 Impala 2 door---283 and PowerGlide---only automatic I had access to at the time) I'd trade you straight across for the JKU, though