Another Mall Shooting

hammerhead

Junkyard Dog
Uhoh, Brett was deprived... he may go postal... we better get him some counseling and a support group... maybe start a new agency to protect his rights... :rolleyes:

:rofl:

America has sure changed since I was raised.

hammerhead

Junkyard Dog
Ooops, back on topic...

I can't even imagine what was going through the kids twisted little mind. If you absolutely MUST take someone with you why not someone like Hilary? I mean do the world some good for heavens sake.

Oh no, I mentioned heaven, do I need counseling too?.... :rolleyes:

richpblaze

This people, is why I HAVE A CCW

and am packing. Protect yourselves, and your family, before its to late buy a weapon. If EVERY upstanding citizen was packing a weapon there would be a lot less crime, the end. :confused::confused:

teknodestrukto

I would only add that if EVERY law abiding, mentally stable citizen would first decide if they are willing to use a deadly weapon, should the need arise, and then take the time to train to use the weapon, and remain proficient, there would be fewer victims of violent crime.

Meat_

Banned
I'd like to remind people that crazy is not a new thing, it is not caused by video games or violence on TV..... Anyone remember 1974? I don't, but I read about it on TV.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
You can go back earlier than that. I remember reading that some douche blew up a boiler at a high school, and hence, blew up the high school, in like 1929 or something.

And then Starkweather, and "In Cold Blood", etc etc

It's the moon! we should ban it.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I was trying to think of his name... was he the one with the 16yr old girlfriend or was that Starkweather? Can't keep them straight.