Northern Utah another snakes trip (memorial day)

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
takin a friend of mine out to snakes/constrictor on monday morning, thinking meet at the chevron at 9AM.

he just got a pathfinder he wants to beat on. also have a 4runner and a fj cruiser both maybe's so far.

the more the merrier!

post up if you're interested.

i'll be on CB channel 22 in the ugly red yota without doors.

Last edited:

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
I'm tossing around the idea of wheeling Monday morning as well. Not sure where yet... May have to join ya. Was gonna be a yardwork weekend. We will see. I'll chime in on the CB if I get there and don't see ya...

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
Nappy, bring out that jeep of yours. Lets see if she can hang with an IFS yota ;)

I'll make sure to bring my recovery gear just in case u need a hand. Haha jk

Boxy

Hi, newb here! Where is this Chevron of which you speak? And if I have my Jeep on a trailer where would be the best place to unload from? I think I'd like to tag along if you don't mind...

user

I'm down to go. I'm new to the forum. Guess I'm pretty new to the "rock crawling" thing too I grew up in Florida we had mud holes lol. Never been on a trip with a group but I go wheeling all the time by myself I can hold my own I'm not asking for any help or expecting any. I have been wanting to check out 5 mile area though and what better way than following some guys there lol. Guess if nobody objects I'll Se ya Monday morning and if anyone does object well you will probably see me out there anyways lol. I'll be respectful and come a little later though so I don't mess up your plans or get in your way.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Sounds fun for Monday.

Oh, sure, all the kool kids go when I won't be there. :(

Never been on a trip with a group but I go wheeling all the time by myself I can hold my own I'm not asking for any help or expecting any. I have been wanting to check out 5 mile area though and what better way than following some guys there lol.

if anyone does object well you will probably see me out there anyways lol. I'll be respectful and come a little later though so I don't mess up your plans or get in your way.

You have nothing to worry about. By and large, RME is a great group of people and we welcome one another's company. I'm certain you'll fit right in and everyone will be happy to have you along for the ride.