Northern Utah another snakes trip (memorial day)

user

These Guys Are Talking heading up at 830 and might be back by 4. There are tons of trails up there and from what I have heard rattlesnake takes about an hour. Idk I'm torn lol. I hate tough decisions.

user

And from what I'm getting off Google maps it's closer than snakes. Could be wrong but if it's not closer than they are definitely like the same distance.

Boxy

I'm on my way to the Chevron - white CJ-7. Tires are still at trail pressure, wish me luck! Haha

Yeah, I like my avatar. Unfortunately I didn't make it to RR today. I broke an axle on WW but I'm ok with that. Ill be up and running and ready to hit it again by tomorrow night. Now if the tow truck would hurry and get here, its hot just sitting here. Maybe it's time for a beefier axle.

Boxy

Fun trip! I wish my ARB comp would have worked but at least while trying to diagnose the issue I noticed the air filter had come off! Bugs; I got bugs to squash!

Oh! And thanks to those who kept me rubber side down!

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
Yeah, I like my avatar. Unfortunately I didn't make it to RR today. I broke an axle on WW but I'm ok with that. Ill be up and running and ready to hit it again by tomorrow night. Now if the tow truck would hurry and get here, its hot just sitting here. Maybe it's time for a beefier axle.

yeah, may be time for a d44! you have some bad luck

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
quick video the girlfriend got of me on waynes world

[video=youtube;G-RNFiwYevs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-RNFiwYevs[/video]

Zac001

hmmm that is one of two things i vividly remember about that day... the first was almost ending up on my drivers side... and then there is this where i got peppered with rocks from your climb lol... only one bruise but it was awesome to be there to see ya make it!