Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
The silver lining here is the mid terms are here in a few months and this story is now part of the national conversation. With conservative and libertarian voters highly motivated this cycle and the progressives in hiding, I see a huge opportunity. Even the independents have figured out that the progressives are not handing out pillows with those warm blankets.
This is the kind of behavior that super-pisses an already pissed-off electorate. This man (and the BLM's behavior) will do more for setting things right than negotiating with SUWA ever could.

Americans east of the Mississippi have never heard of the BLM and this story is the first exposure they've had to the conversation.

Love it.

Kooler than Mudd.

Last edited:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
The BLM have pulled out citing public safety concerns. Daylight is the best disinfectant.

Kooler than Mudd.

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
How did you win? You've done nothing here.
Answer the question. What are you doing, actually doing in a boots on the ground way to effect change? If you can't answer that, then you are part of the problem and just wasting everyone's time.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Nothing gets done unless there is discussion and if the discussion is all one sided the truth may never be known. YDKJ 1976 THANKS J L and everyone.

ZUKEYPR

Holy Toledo, just in the time it took to read through the bottom of page four of this thread two more pages were added! Don't know much about the rancher, not taking either side but I think the officers showed great restraint not arresting the idiot for assault on the dog. A large number of the protestors were combative IMO and the officers were simply trying to protect themselves and get home to their families at the end of the day. I'm 100 percent certain that some of those officers were not on the ranchers side, not on the BLM side, and others could careless. They were there just to do a job.

Note: K9 training must have really advanced to be able to train them to detect pregnant, cancer stricken women.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I read that the standoff came down to an armed civilian militia, and that caused the feds to stop...

jentzschman

Holy Toledo, just in the time it took to read through the bottom of page four of this thread two more pages were added! Don't know much about the rancher, not taking either side but I think the officers showed great restraint not arresting the idiot for assault on the dog. A large number of the protestors were combative IMO and the officers were simply trying to protect themselves and get home to their families at the end of the day. I'm 100 percent certain that some of those officers were not on the ranchers side, not on the BLM side, and others could careless. They were there just to do a job.

Note: K9 training must have really advanced to be able to train them to detect pregnant, cancer stricken women.

With respect, I would wager you would be pretty upset or combative with your lively hood being threatened and or taken away. I will also add that the handler of that dog should have kept his distance rather then get in the think of that heated discuss. There were plenty of other officers and he did not necessarily need to get involved. The dog was still in the handlers "control" so one could argue the guy was defending himself.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
On the subject of the dog handlers, if you look closely at the video, it is pretty easy to conclude that they are not BLM LEO's. The presence and demeanor falls in line with what you would expect out of a highly trained special ops person, plus they are wearing the beards that are very popular in that group now.

Plus these guys think they are above the law.

[video=youtube;fTQSJV_stE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQSJV_stE8#t=98[/video]

Last edited: