Bonneville Off-road Racing Wendover 300 race, who's going?

reddman

Fabber
As always, it's free to come and watch, and we have plenty of open spots for anyone that wants to try their hand at going fast!

BORWendover102010.jpg

neagtea

Supporting Member
So what was the rumors going around about the payback issues?
Is that fixed. If not it should be or BOR will fade away again.

reddman

Fabber
As far as I know, BOR is caught up on payouts and awards, BUT I'm checking with the owner right now so I can be sure. I know there were some delay issues as the new BOR leadership went through the learning curve of how to run this thing, but I believe everything is running smoothly now. If there are any lingering issues I will do everything I can to make sure the new owner gets them solved quickly.

The last thing we want is for any fellow racers to not feel good about the experience they have at our races.

reddman

Fabber
Just got word back, yes all payouts have been received by past winners, and things will only continue to improve. If anyone does have any issues we aren't aware of please let us know so we can fix them.

Hope to see some new faces at the race!

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Think I'll be hitting it. Since I wasn't there for the last one, where exactly is the course from the metropolis known as Wendover?

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Thanks Carl. If it was east I was was just coming out for the day, but being there I think I'll stay the night and kill some beers.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Right on Kurt! Enter to prove to yourselves that you can finish.. Who cares about finishing positions.

Sadly, I cannot make it due to a mandatory meeting that fri/sat.. Lame.. I'm not sure if Robby is planning on making it out..

"Slow is smooth and smooth is fast."

rholbrook

You??? I've thought about it just to see if I can complete it but I know I don't have the skills to really compete.
I have contacted Allen Gerber a week or so about it as well and got all the info. I would love to ride it for fun, I hope I have the skills required. My only thing that will keep me from running it is my son's football. What do you think Caleb? I would like to ride with you again and I would like to ride with Kurt as well. Corbin, you in?

Last edited: