Bonneville Off-road Racing Wendover 300 race, who's going?

reddman

Fabber
I have contacted Allen Gerber a week or so about it as well and got all the info. I would love to ride it for fun, I hope I have the skills required. My only thing that will keep me from running it is my son's football. What do you think Caleb? I would like to ride with you again and I would like to ride with Kurt as well. Corbin, you in?

The hardest thing for most to learn seems to be the value of knowing when to slow down. Everyone single race winner in history shares one thing, they finished the race. Make finishing your goal and you'll likely be surprised how well you do.

What kind of rig are you guys looking at racing in? If you need any pre-tech inspection help PM me so we can make sure you're race ready and safe on race day, I'll do whatever I can to help get more racers out there!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...What kind of rig are you guys looking at racing in? If you need any pre-tech inspection help PM me so we can make sure you're race ready and safe on race day, I'll do whatever I can to help get more racers out there!

KTM 450 XCW bike. Do bikes need to tech?

rholbrook

I will know Saturday afternoon if I am in or not. I have to wait to see if my son's football team wins. If they don't, I'm in. Kurt, you interested in riding this thing SMOOTHLY together?

reddman

Fabber
KTM 450 XCW bike. Do bikes need to tech?

I think bike tech is more about the helmet and basic safety gear than the bike, but honestly, not being a bike guy, I don't know for sure. I'll look into it and report back.

And Carl, thanks for the PM, I'll get on that too!

rholbrook

Well, my son's team won again on Saturday and the league decided to take UEA weekend off so that means his next playoff game is the same Saturday as the race.

So that means I will be on the sidelines cheering my son's team on instead of in the saddle of my 450.

Have fun and be safe.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
We need to talk them into letting me race my "stone stock" 4runner in the "stone stock class" without having to put a full cage in it, on the terms that it is a 100 percent stock vehicle and met factory safety requirements, and hasn't been altererd(honestly I would put a cage in but I don't have enough time before the race to make it as high quality as I'd like) i believe you could start a really exciting cheap class this way, and i would imagine they would still be "safe" as long as the rig really is 100 percent stock. bottom line is, I really want to race but werock wasn't gentle on the green machine at all.