Other Region BorRacing Wendover 2013 Race Win a Free 20" Light Bar

• Thread starter Deleted member 12904
  • Start date

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Brian -"are they racing trucks too? I thought it was just those side things." Chad- "let me ask Jake but I thought they were having trucks". Jake-"I talked to him just the other day wtf!"

Haha hope to see you guys out there even if Brian forgets....again.

D

Deleted member 12904

Brian -"are they racing trucks too? I thought it was just those side things." Chad- "let me ask Jake but I thought they were having trucks". Jake-"I talked to him just the other day wtf!"

Haha hope to see you guys out there even if Brian forgets....again.

We didnt just talk we had like an hour long in person conversation where he even took a few pauses to send shit talking text messages to other racers about him beating them in the Wendover race. Man oh man have to love the bone hammer. Get the truck ready chad, Tell him their are no trees this year.

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Haha trees that's great. I'm sure if his truck is running we will be there. That's a big if for a trophy truck yates engine though.

So nobody is posting in here about how they want an led light bar and to go racing? shame shame rme.

D

Deleted member 12904

Haha trees that's great. I'm sure if his truck is running we will be there. That's a big if for a trophy truck yates engine though.

So nobody is posting in here about how they want an led light bar and to go racing? shame shame rme.

Its not a night race Chadums no one needs lights to race buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

carsonc1974

I wish I could participate! I will be traveling to phoenix on the 10th to see my little bro that i havent seen in 2 years. I was working to get my truck finished for this race but now wont have the time. Im still hoping i can volunteer but wont know for sure until it gets closer to race day.