Bragging rights to Britney Spears' hit

JParriott

THREESIX
Alright everyone. To my knowledge Kevin Carol is the only person to make the big hit on the back side of the trail. (Un assisted) My question is, has anyone else done it? Do they have it on film to prove it? I still can' get my rig over it and it totally frustrates me!

Parker

Which one is that? Is it the shoot that has the big notch on it? I have some pics of that...

Where's my stickers man, SEMA is only days away. :rofl:

Olaf

Supporting Member
Brit. Spears

I haven't seen anyone do it backward but I spoke to a couple of guys who said they did it during EJS '06. It doesn't count if there aren't photos or videos...

Do you mean this obstacle on Brittney (Running it the other way)

P1010122a.jpg

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I don't think thats the one, I think I saw the one they mention in crawl magazine a couple issues ago, looked way :mad2:

JParriott

THREESIX
Yep!

That is a cool shot! Running it the other direction. Some people have made it partially and then just cut the trail. Which sucks, it would be nice if people would just turn arround. But what can you do.
I was out there a few days ago and it looks like people are getting up it.

RufftyTuffty

Here's a couple shots going the right way.

Unfortunately...it was a little muddy...so no luck :(

Right line
4x4_UT_MOAB_BFE_2_OCT_06_056.sized.jpg

Left line
4x4_UT_MOAB_BFE_2_OCT_06_058.sized.jpg

~Mike

Last edited:

ROCKRUNNER

Thanks for the Pics! Thanks to all that keep BFE open that is by far the coolest place in Moab. The trip was awsome and I got to meet/hang out with lots of cool people hope to wheel with everyone again real soon!;)

Last edited:

Lubes

Mo Fugga
Tried the big step on the backside going backwards when I was out there for the Crawl Invitational... got denied with a backflip and smoked my tranny!