Bragging rights to Britney Spears' hit

jonlowe

Thanks for the reply Bronco. I am pretty familiar with BFE but I just can't picture where it is. Is there a trail near by ie. Green Day, Minor, Helldorado?

Seth

These go to 11
When you drop down the hill into the wash the gatekeeper for Hell is on your right, the hill up to Green is ahead, and if you head down the wash (SR) to your left it will be on your left.

Badbuggy

rock star
Yellow Bronco knows what he is talking about. This picture is of him spotting my buggy off a cliff.
I am still going the easy way on Britney for now. :eek:

Attachments

• Britney spotter.jpg
    Britney spotter.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

Go_Vols

****, I thought that was the easy part!!! Making the turn at the very top (all the way up top) was the challenging part!

Badbuggy

rock star
Is Britney a loop or a one way wash? Is the easy way going down the wash.

Picture an upside down "V" starting in the wash bottom and going up a canyon wall. You come out just a short distance from where you went in, and you can see most of the "trail" fom the bottom, Going one way up the V you face very difficult climbs, going the other way you drop off very difficult cliffs. The trail has a huge pucker factor.

allusee

Team Tata's
I do believe, Shane and I did it @ EJS in 06' In fact he went all the way to the top..

I think, the pics are in one of the crawl mag. issues.. I'll check and let ya know for sure..

That trail is brutal! When we were there doing it, there was alot of Rigs that broke down and broke down HARD!

allusee

Team Tata's
Tried the big step on the backside going backwards when I was out there for the Crawl Invitational... got denied with a backflip and smoked my tranny!

Yes, Travis, I remember that! Your big ole heep upside down and emptied out, Literally! And I do recall, this is the same run when Shane got to the top!

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
i mean the ugliest freakin part of the trail. THAT WALL IN THE MIDDLE WAS HARD I PROBABLY TRIED IT 5-7 TIMES. most intense wheelin i've ever done. then we turned at the top the very top where you almost roll by turning, and came back down the easy side. steve nantz can build one bad buggy. no carnage other than scrapes

Dude, thats awesome!! Pics or even better would be video!!:D Whats your wb and width?

jp junkie

Right by the Hammers
i mean the ugliest freakin part of the trail. THAT WALL IN THE MIDDLE WAS HARD I PROBABLY TRIED IT 5-7 TIMES. most intense wheelin i've ever done. then we turned at the top the very top where you almost roll by turning, and came back down the easy side. steve nantz can build one bad buggy. no carnage other than scrapes

We did it the week after the Safari. 2 out of 5 rigs made it unasisted. Very light toyota buggy and SnN rig with rear steer. The middle was nasty. And once you are at the top the fun doesn't stop. :eek: Two of the buggys decided to turn left at the middle by pass. :rofl: