Bragging rights to Britney Spears' hit

sswens1

I was surprised when I was told this was an obstacle.. We Followed a pro counter clockwise, I didn't think it was even possible, Carl made it look easy. then Pete made it pretty clean too. I barely scathed through it without major carnage, but did make it somehow, only with expert spotters. The bottom ledge didn't seem so bad it was the upper wedgy/diff hangers/sharp left turn that I fought. Way fun, probably one of the most extreme obstacle's I've done. I've since upgraded to a real cage with harnesses for the record. Sorry for the big pictures, not sure how to do thumbnails. This was Labor day weekend 2012.

file-50.jpg

file-48.jpg

file-54.jpg

file-57.jpg

file-67.jpg

file-69.jpg

file-75.jpg

Last edited:

sswens1

Very cool! How did the low belly height treat you in a place like that?

I dragged my fair share of steel, mostly on my diff's though, I don't get hung up on my belly as much as you would think, and its flat/flush with the frame rails so it slides pretty good when it does. I hit sliders more often, plans in the works for boatsides. wb=116 belly height is a shave under 24.

file-53.jpg

Thanks BFE for letting us all play

zukijames

I dragged my fair share of steel, mostly on my diff's though, I don't get hung up on my belly as much as you would think, and its flat/flush with the frame rails so it slides pretty good when it does. I hit sliders more often, plans in the works for boatsides. wb=116 belly height is a shave under 24.

file-53.jpg

Thanks BFE for letting us all play

glad to hear you dont mind being that long and low if i ever get mine finished it will be about the same maybe a little lower

cool rig thanks for sharing the photos