Bucking Buggy Attempt #1

Bucking Bronco

Well I am not winning any awards for my brackets and tabs.
What’s worse I told myself I was just going to buy them (I am just too cheap)

Not much progress today Spent most my time staring at it then working. But I got the front Mocked up and I am glad it’s only tacked in cause it looks like I am going to have issues with my drive line and the upper link.

Attachments

• bu17.jpg
    bu17.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 46
  • bu18.jpg
    bu18.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 79

Bart

It looks great and you're moving right along, but you've built your front suspension and haven't mounted your motor. Are you sure it's going clear?

Bucking Bronco

from my measurments it should. but it is only tacked in place, also its still in single shear so if I need to move anything it will be real easy. I am anticipating moving the upper links as I dont like the way they are mounted to the chassis.

I am hopefully putting the motor and trans in this weekend

Bucking Bronco

It looks great and you're moving right along, but you've built your front suspension and haven't mounted your motor. Are you sure it's going clear?

Well I realized today I suck at measuring

looks good... remember i still got 20 ft of hrew 1.75 you can have. pm me and come get it.

Thanks Next time I have my trailer out I will come get it.

It clears the motor but the belt and the extention for the oil filter get in the way. Luckily Its just tacked in place.

Attachments

• bu23.jpg
    bu23.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 55
  • bu22.jpg
    bu22.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 44
  • bu21.jpg
    bu21.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 67
  • bu24.jpg
    bu24.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 69

Bucking Bronco

So I got bored today so I skipped steps 17 through 112

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/23Jhu0aSJtc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/23Jhu0aSJtc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Just wait until it runs and drives, and then you have to strip it all the way down for paint. It feels like you lose sooooo much ground. Congrats on completing step 113 though, even if it is out of order! :cool: