Build Thread: Sixstringsteve's 2005 4Runner Lorenzo

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
How about one of these? :rolleyes:

_MG_3522.jpg

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
That's a Boxrocket trailer, I do believe.

Yup and Yup.

Whats the saying? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? After grilling Adam at CruiserFest I bought the same welder and soon I intend to build a clone of his trailer.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I've been kicking around the idea of painting my wheels black. I've been pretty reluctant because the silver wheels looked decent, and black wheels are totally overplayed right now. I was also afraid black wheels wouldn't look good with the grey body color. I couldn't have been more wrong.

On saturday I busted out the rustoleum and painted my wheels. I love it, it totally transformed the look of the vehicle.

20150302_074414.jpg

sixstringsteve

I'm really loving this 4runner, especially since I got my trailer. It has almost completely curbed my desire for a 2015 tacoma. This is a fantastic rig.

sixstringsteve

I couldn't be happier with this rig. We had it on beef basin rd today and it's the most comfortable offroad rig I've ever owned.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I drove a Roush supercharged Raptor this weekend down in Moab, and I used to want a raptor. I'd put my H3 up against it off road any day.

Maybe the grass is green on the vehicles we already own :D