Building a 15,000 lumen flashlight

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'm still working on this one, but...

I'm thinking about building an offroad lightbar, or a few, using two (or even more!) of these, in a roughy 3x7x2" package and it will output more light than the 54" rigid industries lightbar that costs $2150, and it's around 18x smaller. This Rigid is probably one of the most powerful led light bars made. But there's no reason to have such a big, gaudy looking, and expensive light for <30k lumens....

Yeah, but will yours whistle so loud that it will be deafening when your rig is flying down a dirt road/trail/being towed? Isn't that the main reason that people buy long light bars? :D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Could you potentially over-drive a ready-made light bar to make them put out more light, if you wanted to? They're getting cheap enough for the Chinese versions, that it might be worth playing with?

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
Could you potentially over-drive a ready-made light bar to make them put out more light, if you wanted to? They're getting cheap enough for the Chinese versions, that it might be worth playing with?

I kinda doubt they make any light bars that are on the same level of ridiculousness that this flashlight was in terms of unused potential, there may be some though, I'm not super familiar with any of them.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
If you could identify which LED is being used in them then you could determine how hard they're being driven. You might be able to tell just from a super close up picture of the LED chip...