Camera Found near White Sands

rholbrook

On our ride Saturday one of my buddies found a camera on the trail. It has been there for a month based on the looks of the camera and the date of the last pictures. It was found on the section of the Enduro Loop that comes back down into Marys Saddle. Here are a few pics if you recognize anyone let me know so I can get them their camera back.

DSCN6871.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

rholbrook

I called the mortuary and they said they would contact the family and forward my info to them so they can contact me and I can send back their camera. Thanks again Stratton.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I would highly recommend removing the picture of the plaque off the internet. I have a friend that was threatened with felony prosecution for destruction of government property by the BLM for scratching his name in rocks out in the desert. It is a long story, but he did end up paying a fine and charged with a misdemeanor.

rholbrook

I would highly recommend removing the picture of the plaque off the internet. I have a friend that was threatened with felony prosecution for destruction of government property by the BLM for scratching his name in rocks out in the desert. It is a long story, but he did end up paying a fine and charged with a misdemeanor.
Great idea. Done

rholbrook

This story comes to a happy ending. The mortuary called the parents of the young man who passed away and his father just called me. Sadly, the story is that his son was ridding his mountain bike and had accidentally run a stop sign and didn't see the car that hit him. I couldn't imagine losing a child.

I have their address and then camera will be on its way today to Colorado.