con-fer axle truss ????

Caleb

I may be wrong but I dont honestly see that doing much of any trussing..maybe a skid plate but if you are worried about a skid plate for your diff then you probably shouldn;t be hangin in the rocks:)

grinch

inner city redneck
Negatory.... Waste of money.... If you gotta truss do it on top of the axle...
Then again if you gotta truss the axle it should be for a custome link set up... :D

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
grinch said:
Negatory.... Waste of money.... If you gotta truss do it on top of the axle...
Then again if you gotta truss the axle it should be for a custome link set up... :D

Actually except for the loss of ground clearance, a truss on the bottom in tension will be more efective than one on the top that would be in compression.

grinch

inner city redneck
bobdog said:
Actually except for the loss of ground clearance, a truss on the bottom in tension will be more efective than one on the top that would be in compression.
True. But as said before if you need a truss maybe the rocks you are playing with might be just a little to big for the axle your running ;)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
grinch said:
True. But as said before if you need a truss maybe the rocks you are playing with might be just a little to big for the axle your running ;)
Or you vehicle slung upon those axles is just a freaken heavy pig...

spiderman

Amish dude
Isn't it ironic that the only people I see running trusses like that never play on the rocks? I have never seen anybody use those for anything but show. :-\

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
can you imagine getting hung up on that thing constantly...that is a complete waste of money or a complete waste of a trade.

grinch

inner city redneck
Mat it sounds like you want to hear its a good deal so you can get it and not feel bad... So get it. Its not my money or time your wasting. I ran a truss on my model 20 rear for about 3 months and kept ripping it off...It was a waste of my cash..... But if you want it get it....

Sorry Mat You posted the pass comment while I was writing this one up....
Im glad you see the light :D