Considering selling my GMC...

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Been working on the truck, I think I'm going to keep it around. I removed my classified ads, even though I had an interested buyer from Denver.

For some reason, I'm never happy with what I have... quite often I find some reason to dislike what I have and move onto something 'better'. This truck isn't perfect, but it's very well-built, capable and drives decently well. I need to learn to be happy with what I have... :D

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Been working on the truck, I think I'm going to keep it around. I removed my classified ads, even though I had an interested buyer from Denver.

For some reason, I'm never happy with what I have... quite often I find some reason to dislike what I have and move onto something 'better'. This truck isn't perfect, but it's very well-built, capable and drives decently well. I need to learn to be happy with what I have... :D

Yay :tara:

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Thanks guys, I do like the truck.... although it's a bit tall for loading the dirtbike into. Good thing I'm 6' 4"!

I think you should sell it.

I want to see what you build next :D

I cannot afford to build anything else! Another good reason to keep this thing around... :eek: