Creaseys offroad

radjeeper

"Why You Say"
Thanks for the info. I liked their stuff: internal double bead locks, custom design, stamped centers for lug nuts, custom sizes. Staz Works is the only other shop I know of that does anything close. They don't stamp their centers though. Who else is out there?

JParriott

THREESIX
Thanks for the info. I liked their stuff: internal double bead locks, custom design, stamped centers for lug nuts, custom sizes. Staz Works is the only other shop I know of that does anything close. They don't stamp their centers though. Who else is out there?
Hey now, keep this all about Greasy! Don't go changin the subject!

In all fairness, he's always been strait with me. I just like to flame him in case. Hopefully a fresh start will help him out and we'll never hear negative about him again.

Last edited:

jsudar

I am pretty sure I bought the coilovers RockMonkey was talking about in the other thread. I didn't get a bad deal pricewise, but they were all shorter than what he said they were. Short enough I can't use them.

When I talked to him he said he was headed for St. George to start a new shop called Pavements End Offroad. Watch out southern Utah!