Custom printed t shirt service?

The_Lobbster

Needing to get a photo printed onto a T-shirt for a work function, fairly last minute. Need it by Thursday night.

Anybody have a connection for something like this? I’m in Springville but willing to travel up to salt lakeish!

STAG

On my grind
I’ve used the transfer sheets with success before.

You print them out in mirror image on your inkjet printer then iron them on.

If your picture is less than 8.5x11” of course

The_Lobbster

I’ve used the transfer sheets with success before.

You print them out in mirror image on your inkjet printer then iron them on.

If your picture is less than 8.5x11” of course
I don’t even have a printer at home….

But I’ll look into this option still. It really only needs to last for the day.

The_Lobbster

I think it would help if we saw the picture and knew the story behind it. 😂
It’s nothing crazy, but on Friday they’re having an employee event. They sent out an email saying the theme is “Best Western”, and to come dressed up as such.
I’m habitually sarcastic / take things literally, so my thought process is to take a photo of a Best Western hotel, print it on a T-shirt and wear that. I’ve never attended these things, but heard they hand out awards and prizes and stuff so I’m hoping I can win a gift card or something.

The_Lobbster

Got 3 printed (two coworkers wanted one to match for the event also) at Big Frog in Lehi by the outlets. They were $25 each, but quality and print job seems pretty decent. And they didn’t question the use whatsoever.

Hopefully I’ll win an award for the Best Western attire!

IMG_8131.jpeg

The_Lobbster

Didn’t win anything, they didn’t even have an award for best dressed.

I did however learn two things:

1. I need to lose weight because I got a total beer gut.

2. I learned the very definition of the word “ironic” after the keynote speaker had a 2 hour speech about building trust, and integrity, only to see somebody cheat at the end of the day when they were giving out gift cards to increase their winning chances.

What can you do though

IMG_8163.jpeg