attachment.php

Attachments

• fd.jpg
    fd.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

snccoulter

www.coulters-inc.com
What was the cost of the build if you don't mind?
I have been wanting to do something like this probably never will. one can dream though.

notajeep

Just me
I spent a long time collectiong parts, and now that I am mostly done I am into it about 15k give or take. I made about 30k profit when I moved and sold my house in Moab, that was the only way that I could have finished it. everything just kind of fell into place money-wise.

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Wait a minute! Owner of a hardcore, well designed rock buggy SELLING a house in Moab??? That just doesn't compute! :D

I wish I would have gotten a picture of you yesterday when you said you felt like you were going to roll. You drove it right out of a flop! Very nice. You were just teasing me and the other spectators, I know.

Dan did you calculate your link setup, antisquat, center of gravity, or any other of that junk? Congrats on an awesome buggy, dude!

notajeep

Just me
Wait a minute! Owner of a hardcore, well designed rock buggy SELLING a house in Moab??? That just doesn't compute! :D

I wish I would have gotten a picture of you yesterday when you said you felt like you were going to roll. You drove it right out of a flop! Very nice. You were just teasing me and the other spectators, I know.

Dan did you calculate your link setup, antisquat, center of gravity, or any other of that junk? Congrats on an awesome buggy, dude!

Sumo, It was great to meet you! I always like putting faces to user names.:)
I think that my buddy has video of that almost roll there on rattle snake. I'll get it this week and post it up. I did end up rolling a little later at eagles nest on constrictor. But thanks to OLMS and his friends, I didn't even have to get out they had us rolled back so fast.
For the links, I just tried to keep the uppers and lowers as close to parralle (sp) as possibe and keep the lowers mounted below the centerline of the axles. That is about as techinal as I got. But I must have lucked out because it seems to climb great with out much hopping or squatting funny or torquing over. But this is also my first rig with links so maybe I just don't know any different.:ugh:
Anyway, it was great to meet and wheel with you.
Dan

chadschoon

Id have to say you at least roll in style. glad to be there to assist. hopefully someone in our group got some pics for ya