DATC offroad show

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Datc

Anyone from Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers know what categories there are going to be this year? I have my wifes rig I'm building right now but isn't driveable yet hopefully that will change, but I sold my house and running out of time to finish. Do you think I should still bring it???? I am for sure bringing mine, and my pops truck we just finished for sure though.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Datc

I'll be there, and my pops and little brother should be bringing trucks too. Smashmetal said he's coming and bringing his runner also. Hopefully its a good turnout this year. Joel is it for sure going to be inside? If not hopefully its good weather!

camicaztoy

We are going to try and put as much of it inside as possible. The ramp and the teeter totter will be outside along with a couple venders, but the majority will be in the new building. The vender list this year is a big one. The big horn and the outlaws are really excited about this years event. Its shaping up to be the biggest show yet.

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
I'll be there, and my pops and little brother should be bringing trucks too. Smashmetal said he's coming and bringing his runner also. Hopefully its a good turnout this year. Joel is it for sure going to be inside? If not hopefully its good weather!

Most of it like jeff said is inside but we have like 16 vendors this year:eek: so well cram as many people inside as we can