DATC offroad show

854run2

ALMOST DONE
thanks to all the vendors and all that put on the show had a great time and glad to see all the toyota's lookin forward to next show!

smashmetal

Come on Blair I know you have a thousand pictures to put up. I wish I would have brought my camera!! This year was the biggest one I've seen so far, and I was glad to see more Toyotas also!!

I dident get many pic's, mostly of all the ramp tramps:D
IMG_4913.jpg

IMG_4912.jpg

IMG_4915.jpg

IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_4914.jpg

ricsrx

I decited to put alittle hurt to my stock suspenssion onmy way out.

Attachments

• 83 023.jpg
    83 023.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 83 024.jpg
    83 024.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 12

ricsrx

I just wanted to say thanks to those that put this to getter, My wife and I had a good time, I hope to see all of you from RME out on the trail...

eatrocks

after going though all of it more than one time. there needs to be a 4th class. THis time there was daily driver was the largest class why im not sure but some thought that daily drives do not have to legal to drive on daily. I though it was clear but it was not. Trail rig driven to the trail and back if needed. again you would think that this would mean legal to drive on the street and by legal it meant have a plate on it. we did not realy care how the plate got there. The 3rd class was buggys and there were only 3 buggys there that were entered.

This being said we were looking for not only what was done but how it was done. and yes we were also looking to see if you did it your self or just droped it off to a shop to have it done. There were some very nice rigs that were not done so we could not see what class they really should have been in.

as this was a off road thing we did not care to much about tire spray and wax. A daily driver with 6k miles on would not score as well as one with 100K. this saying that daily driver ment you had to drive.

We did try and get some to chage classes and some did.

The 4th class has yet to be figured out. But it should be more of a one off custome like the streched sukie, FJ40 that only had 3 oem panels on it or the other sukie that ahd the start of a very nice running gear but was not done. or the jeep that got peoples.

And yes it should have been clearer when you signed up what was what.

we did not give point for sound system or such we did for winches, OBA, welders. Only things that were bolted on and stayed in the jeep were counted. stuff that you may place in for a trail ride or trip, tow ropes, spair parts, were not.

the jodging sheet from the last show were 4 pages long and we tried to cut it down qand to leavel it so every one could have a chance to win.

Ok I have left my self open here so please any thought you ahev on how to make it better let us know.