DATC offroad show

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
could give a sht less about a mexi-gold hunk of steel. the judges had no clue what they were doing. kinda of like half the people running it. there needs to be a show local run by people who know what they are doing.

I"m sure the club would appreciate your expertise. Otherwise, put up or shut up. To my knowledge they don't have any professional promoters in their ranks.

854run2

ALMOST DONE
what the hell does aprofessional promoter have to do with anything, they needed judges that knew ford,chev,toy,dodge,zuki and jeep not just jeep owners. that's my whole btch.

I've helped with the planning of my fare share of shows I know the cost, time, and effort envolved. I'm not saying it was'nt a great show and we did'nt have fun, because it was and we did.

Want another show let me know when and the toyota guys will throw a show PM me with dates

Last edited:

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
actually one of the judges owned the zuki with the offroad trailer in one of the pics further back, another wheels an explorer, a few drive jeeps so id say our judges were pretty well rounded. we cant have a perfect show. we never will its always a new experiance.

im glad everyone enjoyed the show. it made all the hard work worth it. i give a big shout out to all that helped, Jeff Graves (Camicaztoy), The Big Sarge, Bill fields and all the Outlaws and Big Horns.

we do appreciate everyones input and please let me know what you think we could do better either via PM or Email at Outlaw4x4@Live.Com and will try to make the show bigger and better as years go by. but it is a learning experiance.

Thanks to everyone who participated! cant wait to do it again next year!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I had a blast as well thanks again for all the hard work that everyone put into it

Ditto, I've been going to the DATC shows for years, this one was great, just as it has been in years past. As one that has personally planned 4x4 shows in the past (U4WDA & DATC shows), I can appreciate all the work that went into it and the difficult task of judging so many different vehicles.

ricsrx

The only thing I would like to add to the judging.... I waited untill they got to my truck so they could see my hilift jack that was in my locked up tool box:p.
Seriously how would they know about all the extra work that went into it, that a judge could not see in the 3 minites they spent at the vehicle with out being expersts or without the help of the owner?

Im glad i paid the $15 bones to help pay for the costs.

P.S. did you see the machine shop be hind the Toyota's!!!!!!!
they pick the perfect place to have it. I wanted to start making parts!!!!

Last edited:

TEAM FRED

Great show once again.
Big thanks to the judges who spent at least 15 minutes on my daily driver. I felt they noted all work performed and judged fairly.

eatrocks

This line says it all "Only things that were bolted on and stayed in the jeep were counted." was a quote from eatrocks. So sorry toyota guys it must have been a jeep show.

gee you were not this much of a dork the last time I wheel with you.

so let see im the youngest Judge at 48. This is the 4th off road rig I have owned. the 2nd jeep.

one of the judges has been going to Moab for over 45 years not bad since hes 50. No not any of the judges have rigs that have bolt on lifts. well mine is if you count that is bolted / welded on but comes from 4 diffrent venders. So as Joel said you want to ***** let see you do better. If you want I would be glad to take the time sit down and go over the scoring sheets and get your or any ones input. As for spending 3 min per jeep there were 6 of us and 40 rigs. we started at 9 am and finnished at 1:30 We did not fight with any one but if your rig was not done or was in no way really a daily driver you lost points. No plat or a plate that was 2 or 3 years out of date you lost points. If you had a rig that you paid some one to build you did not do as well as the one that the guy beside you or down the line built. If you did not fill out the sheet we could not tell what you had.

glad you came now if you want to stop over and tell me were we can make it better the doors open send me a PM

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Is this guy on here? I saw this rig out at the West Valley Zions Bank campus a week or so ago... I used to work there and was visiting someone. This is a badass truck, well done.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Is this guy on here? I saw this rig out at the West Valley Zions Bank campus a week or so ago... I used to work there and was visiting someone. This is a badass truck, well done.

I can't remember if he is on RME or not. Martin Harris is his name, really nice dude with a killer truck (though I was more partial to his Land Cruiser ;))

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
what the hell does aprofessional promoter have to do with anything, they needed judges that knew ford,chev,toy,dodge,zuki and jeep not just jeep owners. that's my whole btch.

I've helped with the planning of my fare share of shows I know the cost, time, and effort envolved. I'm not saying it was'nt a great show and we did'nt have fun, because it was and we did.

Want another show let me know when and the toyota guys will throw a show PM me with dates

:eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you kill me :D

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
Found these pics here

http://spotted.tofuscene.com/galleries/index.php?id=1970

Me and the Outlaw 4x4 Girls :D
99592.jpg

99589.jpg

99588.jpg