Delta Classic 2019- Who is going to be there?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I will be there spotting @kmboren.
What is the camping situation like? I see it is $20 for the weekend but the website seems to be lacking any other details.

Yes. There are never details. So basically it’s a big dirt parking lot. You can camp by us, we’ll be in our trailer.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I will be there spotting @kmboren.
What is the camping situation like? I see it is $20 for the weekend but the website seems to be lacking any other details.
So there are bathrooms but I don't think they have a shower. Nate will be setting up camp in a camper trailer. You could pitch a tent there. I am trying to round a 5th wheel up but if that doesn't pan out I'll be staying @ a hotel/motel. My first year I slept in the back of my truck.

N-Smooth

So there are bathrooms but I don't think they have a shower. Nate will be setting up camp in a camper trailer. You could pitch a tent there. I am trying to round a 5th wheel up but if that doesn't pan out I'll be staying @ a hotel/motel. My first year I slept in the back of my truck.

Correct no showers but I have an outdoor shower you can use to hose off

POR

Might want to call the one nice motel and make reservations.. its most likely gonna be full.. the other motel is really sketchy.. and that's putting it nicely lol

N-Smooth

Might want to call the one nice motel and make reservations.. its most likely gonna be full.. the other motel is really sketchy.. and that's putting it nicely lol

Yeah I stayed at the one on the way into town by the Mexican restaurant (which I love) and that one was okay-ish. I think I’ve driven by the other one and I felt dirty even driving by. I’d much rather have my trailer there for sure.

POR

How is the days inn? Or is that the nice one you are referring too.
Thats the nice one... it was clean.. the other one is where the hookers and druggys are.. we had to stay there ine night.. bought room walked in and said yep not gonna happen started our trek home..

POR

Yeah I stayed at the one on the way into town by the Mexican restaurant (which I love) and that one was okay-ish. I think I’ve driven by the other one and I felt dirty even driving by. I’d much rather have my trailer there for sure.
That mexican joint sucks... i remember they were so slow, like hours slow. Josh went in the kitchen to help them cook hahaha, only half our table got food and they all ended up getting sick lol! Good times down there we had a blast. So many blown motors and broken parts.

Bart

Looks like I'm spotting for Dave Adams again this year, and his GreenJeep has gone through a substantial overhaul this year, with a back half, 4 link and some other mods installed for his Truck Night in America debut. See you all there.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I was hoping to swing by Friday and say hi to some of you goofballs. Looks like I’ll be passing by there around 9am, so I doubt I’ll bother stopping in. I couldn’t stay long anyway, I’ll still have the pleasure of passing through Vegas on a holiday weekend ahead of me.

Bart

I was hoping to swing by Friday and say hi to some of you goofballs. Looks like I’ll be passing by there around 9am, so I doubt I’ll bother stopping in. I couldn’t stay long anyway, I’ll still have the pleasure of passing through Vegas on a holiday weekend ahead of me.
I'll be there by that time and it would sure be great to see you Brian. It just won't be the same in Delta without you. Hope all is well in Kingston.

N-Smooth

I like rock crawling. Driving down there last night just made me even more excited. I'm pretty sure my work output this week is going to be abysmal at best...