Easter Jeep Safari April 4-12, 2009

Olaf

Supporting Member
We're ramping up for Jeep Safari....

I'll have a full schedule of events out as soon as possible, but so far...

Monday - Private event
Tuesday - ???
Wednesday - Sponsored run for anyone who owns a Jeep JK. Sign up at http://www.project-jk.com/
Thursday - Day and Night wheeling
Friday - Day and Night wheeling
Saturday - ???

1995zj

I'm addicted
Already got the reservations and took work off! :D I'll be there from April 5-12....I'm stoked to start up the wheelin' season again!

ATOYA4U

Cheating is trying!!
Out of all my trips to Moab I havent made it to BFE yet. Gonna have to do it this year for sure

Oh man you gotta get out there. Some really fun trails I think you would love it in the scout. My blazer had 44's and it was a blast you can definatly spend a whole day out there or go accross the street and hit behind the rocks and pritchet backwards thats always fun!!!

Lubes

Mo Fugga
I'll be out there almost all week as well, WITH my damn Jeep this year! Can't wait to get out and stomp of slickrock, and meet up with everyone! Not to mention check out Lockjaw!
Thanks, once again, for the land use and all you guys at Area BFE do for us! See all y'all out there!

Olaf

Supporting Member
Jeep Safari 2009 Schedule

Sorry for the delay in putting this out but most business are waiting until the last minute to decide on their budget and event planning. This is all due to the slow down in the economy. We're about 1 month away so here the schedule for the week....

Monday - Private event
Tuesday - Open for day wheeling
Wednesday - Sponsored run for anyone who owns a Jeep JK. Sign up at http://www.project-jk.com/
Thursday - Day and Night wheeling
Friday - Day and Night wheeling
Saturday - Day and Night wheeling plus 2nd Annual AreaBFE Prize Giveaway.

We'll be selling T-shirts again this year at the gate. $10 for short sleeve and $15 for long sleeve.
Camping will be allowed in the lower parking lot all week this year. Campers may come and go but will not be able to wheel during Monday's event, and wheeling on Wednesday is limited to Jeep JK's.

We had some event cancellations for Tuesday due to the economic climate so we'll be open all day on Tuesday and no race on big Saturday this year so we're open for day and night wheeling on Saturday as well.

We will be asking for donations once again and we can use all of the help we can get this year because we've lost a couple of events which accounted for a large portion of the week's revenue. Once again these are donations and not mandatory to enter.

We look forward to seeing you out there and thanks in advance for all of your support.

TiGuy

Camping

This will be my first time at EJS and BFE. I'll be out there all week. Planning on two EJS trail runs and then play at BFE Thursday and Friday. I understand camping is available at the parking area. Are there semi-isolated spots that would be acceptable for tent camping or would I be pitching a tent in the middle of a friggin dust bowl? :eek:

Would I be better off parking farther east toward Pritchett like I have in the past?

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
So...Will anyone on here be using the wonderous BFE trails during EJS. I would love to go on a few but sadly have no one to go with:-\