Shop / Tools Effing washing machine that don't.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
So what's the dishwasher version of these? Seems like we go through one every three years, plus or minus, because that's how long it takes me to get sick of rewashing dishes and farting around with replacing parts. Last time I ponied up for a Bosch because those were supposed to last, but this one isn't any better than the GE before it or the Kitchenaid or whatever it was before that... I'm losing track.

I don't want "smart", I don't want fifty fawking modes and a bunch of electronic foofery. I just want clean dishes, for the next 20 years. What's out there?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
So what's the dishwasher version of these? Seems like we go through one every three years, plus or minus, because that's how long it takes me to get sick of rewashing dishes and farting around with replacing parts. Last time I ponied up for a Bosch because those were supposed to last, but this one isn't any better than the GE before it or the Kitchenaid or whatever it was before that... I'm losing track.

I don't want "smart", I don't want fifty fawking modes and a bunch of electronic foofery. I just want clean dishes, for the next 20 years. What's out there?
I'm with you. I hate that modern dishwashers are basically just rinse sanitizers.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Bosch dishwashers are the bees knees. Had one in my old house hated to leave it. One in the new house was a cheap pile of crap. Got a well used Bosch and it’s still doin fine.