Exhaust shop ????

mattvw65

Want to re do my jeep Cherokee's exhaust to 2 1/2 pipe and a good free flowing muffler got to be semi quiet (daily driver) im looking for a cheap shop that will do quality work I stopped in a local shop here in Layton they wanted 250.:rolleyes:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
cheap and quality don't really go together.

muffler around 35 to 55 low end.

plus labor and other materials

plus a little profit.

it adds up

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Shop around that MM by fashon place gave me a quote double what the one in west jordan did for exactly thae same exhaust system. I think they all just pull figures out of their you know what.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by bobdog
Shop around that MM by fashon place gave me a quote double what the one in west jordan did for exactly thae same exhaust system. I think they all just pull figures out of their you know what.

agreed

mattvw65

Originally posted by bobdog

yep :D

troutbum

cubi-kill
Main street muffler does good work, seems to know their ****, always backed up though got to have an apoointment

shmoesmith

I dont know how all terrain auto is with exhaust, but they did very good work with my tracker when I needed my IFS adjusted for camber and toe due to the lift on it puting the control arms at all funky angles.....good work and good price.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Originally posted by troutbum
Main street muffler does good work, seems to know their ****, always backed up though got to have an apoointment

I had them install my stuff. Decent price but I had to leave my jeep there for 2 days because they screwed up the first time.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by rckcrlr
Try AllTerain Auto across the street from Mepco. He did both B's and mine. Very good work for a reasonable price. Tell him we sent you.
Marc

Yep, they do good work. I forgot that they did that since we just primarily use them for alignments! Oops :D

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
will all terrain auto fuss if i want my exhaust bent up and out the rear fenderwell? anyone have a ph#... all i gots up here is the park city phone book.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Anthoer good one is Kents Muffler in Draper, approx 700 west and 12300 south. He has done a couple of my rigs, just tell him exactly how you want and he will hook you up.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
If you want to drive all the way down to Orem, Rick's Muffler is by far the best around here. They'll do anything you want, great guys and they do awesome jobs. They'll be doing mine next paycheck after I get this Banks header put on.
Devin

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Originally posted by DevinB
If you want to drive all the way down to Orem, Rick's Muffler is by far the best around here. They'll do anything you want, great guys and they do awesome jobs. They'll be doing mine next paycheck after I get this Banks header put on.
Devin

Isn't that like at the bottom of the hill going into provo across from D.I.? If not the place I am thinking of is my favorite. Some retired guy that opened a business and runs it by himself. He also did bending for my sliders and bumper.

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
I got a custom set up exhaust for a good price on my YJ... I have from the catalytic converter back is 2.5 inches. I have a free flowing Magnaflow Muffler. It's increases the sound so now I can hear my car when it is idleing, but it isn't extremely loud... My tires are louder than exhaust under normal driving conditions. I got it done at Draper Muffler and Brake on 12300 South and 700 East, it is just north of the 7-11 which went out of business... They did it exactly how I wanted it and gave me advice and threw in a pretty little chrome tip for free! They bent the exhaust up out of the way of the rear axle so I don't bend it... Happend before.

I paid $230 for mine.

If you want it from headers all the way back... It's gonna be loud, my bro has the same setup as me, only 2.5" and headers and his is way loud. It's not the muffler that makes most of the sound it's the size of the pipe in diameter and how long it is... Muffler just makes a different tone. His setup was quite a bit more expensive though...