For sale: winch, bumpers, shower, snorkel, diffs from a tacoma

sixstringsteve

I'm selling the following parts off my 2002 tacoma.

- Smitybilt X20 Comp winch. Synthetic line. used once. 8,000 lb rating. Sold

- budbuilt skids (diff and belly). used with scratches and small dents. Sold

- Helton hot water shower Sold

- snorkel (but I'd need a clean fender in return) - $100

- diffs (plus trade for 4.10s) - ARB up front, Elocker in rear. Both have new 5.29s and new bearings. I'd need your elocker 4.10s to swap. $2000. $2100 with ARB compressor

- front bumper - $400

- rear bumper w/super beefy tow hitch - $350 plus your stock one

If my diffs sell then I'll also be selling my 35" KM2 tires. 40% tread left. Siped for snow traction. $600 for tires only. $1000 for tires, wheels, and 1.25" wheel spacers.

- (1) 35" KM2 with 10% tread left. No cuts or plugs. $25

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'd like the winch. Can you confirm it's 8000? Just 10k and 12k in the x20 comp series on their web site. Thanks.

sixstringsteve

Can you confirm it's 8000? Just 10k and 12k in the x20 comp series on their web site. Thanks.
it's definitely an 8000.

IMG_3211.JPG

Last edited:

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
- Smitybilt X20 Comp winch. Synthetic line. used once. 8,000 lb rating. $400.

- diffs (plus trade for 4.10s) - ARB up front, Elocker in rear. Both have new 5.29s and new bearings. I'd need your elocker 4.10s to swap. $2000. $2100 with ARB compressor

@Tonkaman

oh.. that doesn't work yet..

sixstringsteve

do you mean the front Diff and 'mid skid' plates? If so I'm interested.

Sorry for the confusion. I have the full budbuilt skids that go from the front bumper to behind the t-case. That's all $300. Only catch is I lost the rear mount, so you'll need to either buy the rear crossmember or make your own. You're welcome to the one I built, but it'll require a little welding.

Last edited:

Coco

Interested in the winch Steve, any trades by chance? Possibly the compressor too?

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I'll trade for 4 $100 bills. Or even 20 $20 bills. :D

I don't want to sell the compressor until the front diff is sold. Once that sells, Chance is first in line for the compressor.

theferg

DD for Life
FWIW, the vacuum and electric ADD front diffs are interchangeable, you just have to swap actuators accordingly. I swapped front ADD diffs between my 98 and 02 4Runners, one was vacuum, one was electric. It just takes a couple bolts to undo and the actuator will come right off the diff/diff-tube and swap across. NBD.