Gabby Petito Disappearance

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
News announcing all day that the body they found in the Tetons is likely her. That sucks. Still don't know if he killed her, or she killed herself and he ran, or what, or where HE is, but at least her family won't have to wonder for years where she is or what happened to her. Sad story.

ID Bronco

Why would he dig in a field when Grand Teton has significant forested places where he could dig unobserved and hide a body way better. I guess if you are nuts you may not think that through? I feel bad for her family.

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
Why would he dig in a field when Grand Teton has significant forested places where he could dig unobserved and hide a body way better. I guess if you are nuts you may not think that through? I feel bad for her family.

i've wondered that too. not that ive thought about burying bodies much, but i feel like a large field right off a somewhat well traveled dirt road wouldnt be a great choice. and in broad daylight?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I don't think it's a person, easier to see with the higher res video.

The_Lobbster

I have a theory that the two could've killed the couple in the La Sals, somehow someway, and that then she had a mental breakdown and wanted to confess to the police, only to have him threaten to kill her, then actually do it once he had the chance. Or, it's completely unrelated and very coincidental.

I also am wondering if the parents are somehow covering for their son by making the statement that he went to the nature preserve, dropping the Mustang off there that he was driving, meanwhile he's heading the complete opposite direction.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
My wife is fairly certain that she saw Petito and Laundrie in the City Market in Cortez Colorado last month. Crazy things going on with this case. I agree with @Diesel_Zuk that the parents probably placed Brian's vehicle at the sanctuary as a diversion to allow him to get away.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Oh yeah, parents are going to be an accessory or at least be called out by the community, loose their jobs etc. I'm waiting for the mental health excuses. Nothing like two defficent people in charge of each other

Last edited: