Game of "B.I.K.E." - beginner version

STAG

On my grind
So I dug my bike out that has been sitting on my dad's back porch for 5-6 years, untouched, rotting away with two dead-flat tires. Surprisingly they took and hold air. Aside from a few squeaks and a rear-brake cable that is siezed up, I am surprised all it took was some air to be rideable.

Got off work and spent the rest of the night practicing and many failed attempts. This was the best that I got on camera, hope it is good enough to not get an "I".

[video=youtube_share;YxLwUgjbziU]http://youtu.be/YxLwUgjbziU[/video]

pELYgroso

'Merica
http://youtu.be/XUF9V7GIsNk I kinda did it. I did it better off video when i was practicing. I'll get a better video when I have time to do it outside in the light. My wife got really sick of videoing me! (this was probably take #25 or so!) I just don't want an "I" !! My dirt jump bike has a really short wheel base. makes it tough!

Last edited:

gertsch

We'll I get a B. After a weird week and deciding to head to sema last night I never got to shoot my vid. But I'll gladly take a B. When I get back I'll do the trick just to show I can and I'll knock out the new trick as well.

sixstringsteve

Tyler, I think you get bonus points for doing it in the house, and the sweet comments! I'll let the other players chime in with their opinion on whether that was a pass or not. I vote to pass.

Nice work Chance, way to start the game!

sixstringsteve

I'm assuming the following people are not playing. Correct me if I'm wrong: I'll be removing you from the first page so it doesn't interfere with our schedule

MattL
KevinB
GoingUp!

Cascadia

Undecided
Tyler, I think you get bonus points for doing it in the house, and the sweet comments! I'll let the other players chime in with their opinion on whether that was a pass or not. I vote to pass.

Nice work Chance, way to start the game!
I'm not voting yes or no. But I know I wasn't happy with mine like that. Kept working at it. It was getting down to the wire though.

Coco

I would still like to play. I am a ways down on the list, for the trick, but I would still like to play.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I'm not voting yes or no. But I know I wasn't happy with mine like that. Kept working at it. It was getting down to the wire though.

I had some better ones while practicing. My wife was just getting tired of watching me biff it in our living room and almost putting holes in the wall and TV. I posted the best one that I had. I'll do it again and post it this week.

Rock Taco

What's the new trick? I am off work at a decent time for once ha.

It looked to me like this was going to be it. Although I am not the official post of the new trick. Kyle you want to weigh in?

[video]http://s258.photobucket.com/user/193kyle/media/VIDEO0006.mp4.html[/video]

sixstringsteve

I don't think Kevin is playing, so he missed his turn to post a trick. That means it's Kyle's turn. I'm sure he'll post something up tonight.

193kyle

Yup, Troy is right. The new trick is a trackstand(standing in place without pedaling). You have to hold it for at least 5 seconds for it to count. Feel free to just use your brakes to hold yourself in place or put your front tire against a curb or wall.