Game of "B.I.K.E." - beginner version

sixstringsteve

I know, I'm just giving you crap. nicely done. With a busted hand too, that's impressive. I need to go faster and spring with my legs more. I think my arms are doing most of the work.

I'm curious if I can hop higher on my 24 or my 26.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
My brother stuck this on my FB page. This had to be back in '95 or so.. That there is a Schwinn pro stock 3, first year. Schwinn hasn't always been a walmart sell-out. They use to be a pretty good bike..

I useta could ride pretty good...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 22

MattL

Sorry. kill me in the game. I have a blown fork i've been trying to get fixed. Aint going to happen at this point.
Thanks Steve

D

Deleted member 12904

What is the new trick? I need to see if I can plan for the trick or my funeral.

I text Dugfab last night and he said he was on it so we will see? My guess is some type of stopie with your front foot or a 180* bunny hop those are his go to moves

Coco

Kill me too Steve. I keep trying to dig out the bike, and start practicing, but I just dont have time for it right now. Next go around I will be in hopefully.

Tonkaman

My brother stuck this on my FB page. This had to be back in '95 or so.. That there is a Schwinn pro stock 3, first year. Schwinn hasn't always been a walmart sell-out. They use to be a pretty good bike..

I useta could ride pretty good...

Holy crap that's some good hops!

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I really pushed myself on this one. I feel like my body might be able to do an inch or two more, but my brain can't handle it. I freak myself out and it's getting to my head, so I stopped before I hurt myself.

At around 14" I had to completely change my technique and timing. I'm not used to the timing required for the bigger stuff. Hanging a towell helped a lot; I was having a tough time judging the height of it without it.

[video=youtube_share;SsaAp95kmDs]http://youtu.be/SsaAp95kmDs[/video]

Sweet sweatshirt in the video