Help me identify this tab

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I have a pair of these in the garage, they've been there for a few years and I can't remember where they came from (Rocklogic maybe?). I'd like to get more, but can't find them for the life of me. :confused:

It's about 2.5" long, 1 7/8" tall, and has a 1/2" hole.

Anyone know where to get them???

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 9

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
If that's 1/4" thick, then it's definitely a tab from RockLogic. Good luck getting another.

A&A has some similar I'm thinking, but they aren't quite the same shape, and they're 3/16" thick.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Yep, laser cut and 1/4" thick. :-\

I did see the ones that AA had to offer (which are similar) but was hoping to find exact matches. O-well.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Call the Rad Jeeper. They can get any tab you want. Draw up your own if you want. All laser cut.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
make your own. trace the one you have. cut it with a angle grinder. drill hole. easy.

Yup, but I need a bunch of em. It's not worth spending the time to make a bunch from scratch.

I'm just going to modify some existing tabs from AA.

Thanks for the input guys.

Jeep80CJ7

Yup, but I need a bunch of em. It's not worth spending the time to make a bunch from scratch.

I'm just going to modify some existing tabs from AA.

Thanks for the input guys.

oh ok. I figured you only needed a couple more, not sure why i figured that. But i don't blame you, much easier to buy if the price is no biggy.