Hole In the Rock, Red Canyon, Blue Notch, & other trails in danger - We need help!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

Likely not, we will be in a restaurant... not super conducive to conference calls. This is simply step one, basically sitting down to form a plan on how we are going to proceed, define scope, make some assignments and discuss some future steps and goals.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
This was not answered.. Is that a hint, or was it overlooked?
I can make it if I am warranted as any help.

Noob or not, everyone has to start somewhere. I have never been formally involved, but want to start. That just happens to be this issue, tonight.

See you there!

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I am sorry I couldn't make it. I got called out on an emergency at 4:45 and we didn't get released until 7:30. I wish I could have been there. I hope the discussion was good and productive.

My thoughts on the options: A, C, or E are the best for us. B and D are by far the worst. I think I prefer A, but C and E are very similar to each other and maintain decent access, although they would implement the permit system.

I am down to contribute and attend a 2nd meeting, and I plan to attend the presentation on Feb 13 in SLC.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Gentleman, thank you for a fantastic meeting! I'm feeling really comfortable with our approach and more so with the heads we have collected to discuss. I really appreciate everyone being willing to step up to plate and do however much they are comfortable with to protect public land access. Lets continue to roll through our plans and make sure to get your information over to Andre so we can get the googledocs/groups list going. Once we have some input ready for public eyes we will get it back on RME, EU, etc :cool:

As for those that missed, please email me (kurt@cruiseroutfitters.com) I'll forward your info to Andre (dieselcruiserhead) for inclusion on the googlegroup list so you can get up to speed. We met tonight, we are going to try and meet again on the 10th or 11th (10th is best for me as we have an EU activity that night). Everyone at the meeting took a couple of reading assignments, if you didn't get one let me know and we can double and triple up on some. Those gents can work together to identify talking points and concerns. More eyes the better.

Thanks again!