How come....

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Is 5 MP dry now? I'd love to head over and play this weekend

While I didn't hit 5 mile today, I did run over to Simpson Springs. Most everything is pretty dried out except for a few low areas. I experienced very little mud. I would expect 5 mile to be mostly dry except for the puddle prone areas.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I'm a loaner. I don't really like going out with big groups of people. I like to go my own pace. And too many people on the trail drives me nuts. I hate trying to pass them all. And I go to the outdoors to get away from people.

RogueJeepr

Here!
We usually do alot of solo wheeling also but I also do like a good group run every once in awhile. I ran with the Wasatch outlaws in the fall which was fun since it was someone else's trail ride and I didn't have to worry about who was gonna show or not.
If ya haven't guesed, I like to host trail rides/runs.
A place where you do want people with you , is snow runs. It's not if but when ya get stuck. I was lucky enough to have DaveN and Rubi-on-rocks with me. We got along great and worked together for one common goal ( to get as far as we could) using all the different recovery gear each of us brought. Tire size didn't matter, just the teamwork is what got us as far as we did.

Next winter I'd like to host a big snow campout/run.
It was just too much fun.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Last edited: