Jeep I'm in need of some tools

Tebbsjeep

I'll be doing my ball joints on my cherokee on monday, and I'm just curious if anyone has the correct press adapter set for the jeep/dodges and would be ok with me borrowing them. I don't want to rig up something to press them in straight if I can help it. Either pm me or shoot me a text if you are willing to help me out. 801 643 9036 Thanks

Tebbsjeep

They have the press and different adapter kit, but they don't have the jeep specific one. It is supposed to have a slight angle to it because of the angle of the inner c. A lot of people just wedge a piece of steel between the c and the adapter, but I'd rather not do that. Now I've never done these before, so there might be another trick, but almost every thread I read about it says that the right adapter is worth its weight in gold when doing the job.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I hade to use a short piece of 1.75 or 1.5" tube as an adapter one time with the autozone kit. Worked great.

scrogg

Enjoying the Drive
Probably a bit late but I have a kit that has a bunch of the sleeves including the tapered one(s) your looking for. I've used several times on Jeeps and other vehicles. It doesn't have the press itself but I always get that from Autozone.

Your welcome to use it if you want. I live in West Jordan so a pretty far drive for ya. If your not done yet that is.