Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I'm not a roofer.. but I don't think this is how it's done.

411162723_6733371306789768_2773556491883102903_n.jpg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Did you ever get your package @Herzog? Now I’m waiting for FedEx to figure out how to ship stuff. It’s been in NJ for a while now. Freaking morons, I swear.
View attachment 168231
Yea it finally showed up on the 27th after that second round trip back from St Louis X-D

The customer service I purchased from was awesome. I asked them if they started a betting pool on when it would arrive. They were just as amazed.

The_Lobbster

I listed a Suzuki TH180 for free, and get this crap. Picture posted clearly shows it’s an auto, but there was a pressure plate and flywheel for an AX15 in the side of the tote.
I finally just blocked him.

The picture I sent was a screenshot from my ad that read “extra stuff in picture not included, I was just too lazy to remove for the pic”

IMG_1322.png

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
What's the idea behind blocking your license plate anyways? If some bad guy is looking for random plate numbers there's about a billion of them uncovered on any given road right now.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
What's the idea behind blocking your license plate anyways? If some bad guy is looking for random plate numbers there's about a billion of them uncovered on any given road right now.
I think it was originally the fear that somebody would see your very nice car or truck and run the plate to find out where it lives so they could come steal it. I don't think the guy in Greg's post has to worry about that though.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
find out all their pubic info
Whoa whoa whoa what now? Jk

It is funny because I can find someone’s address by their name but their license plate does nothing for me.

There was a meme years ago about how poor people with crappy cars cover their plates and rich people with supercars don’t.