Is Sirius worth the subscription?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was really one step ahead when I opted to carry his raw hamburger. I'm sure his health care expenses would have really racked up by now if he had been left to his own devices. I'm like the Obama of food storage.

Rock Taco

worth it for me. When I signed up I opted for a lifetime subscription for 400.00 I dont think they offer that anymore. I havent paid another dime since 2006?

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Just to update, Sirius called me and gave me a free trial until the end of the year. I'm really liking it so far so I think I will do a subscription, it seems fairly easy to talk them into the lower rate when the time comes. Thanks all for sharing your experiences.

dbach

wouldn't leave home without it .I have had Sirius for years .when I get in a vehicle with out it and have to listen to all those commercials I freak and turn it off . only bad thing is having to haggle over the price every year

skeptic

Meh, the last two Hummers I bought had a few months of it still activated. It's nice for longer trips, and when I had it for free I'd generally listen to it instead of local stations. When the subscriptions ran out and I had to go back to local stations or recorded mp3s I didn't really care. I will say the quality/clarity was noticeably better with sat than regular radio stations, but now that I've swapped my stock antenna for a shorty (for trees and bushes on trails) I've noticed the regular radio quality is better.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Down here in the sticks we don't get a lot of stations, it's either country or B-side eighties soft rock, so I've definitely enjoyed the variety.