Wanted Jeep Fleetvan, FC, or old bread type delivery van

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
That things only has 6100 original KM's. It was bought from the swiss military, and they have all of the service records of when it was pulled out, serviced, and pulled back in for storage after like .1 KM of use.

It's really cool. Maxes out at about 35-40 mph and has all kinds of neato switches and stuff. I really want it. Someone should buy it for me.

I have no numbers to base it on but it seems like a steal?
I'd say it is a fair price - maybe not a steal. Think long and hard about what you really want to do with one of these 404s. I personally think they are pretty cool and do a decent job wheeling in rough conditions. Cody's estimate of 35-40 mph is probably a bit conservative, but they are a 1.25 ton truck with about 90 hp.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'd say it is a fair price - maybe not a steal. Think long and hard about what you really want to do with one of these 404s. I personally think they are pretty cool and do a decent job wheeling in rough conditions. Cody's estimate of 35-40 mph is probably a bit conservative, but they are a 1.25 ton truck with about 90 hp.
It felt pretty wrapped out at 60kph, but you're probably right that it had more left.