Jeep Jeep Wrangler based truck (JT Gladiator)

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
We are in the market!

If anyone sees a Mojave, soft top, diesel, leather, manual in the gray blue earl color let me know 😂

I’d settle for a Mojave in earl but even that seems like a unicorn.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
We are in the market!

If anyone sees a Mojave, soft top, diesel, leather, manual in the gray blue earl color let me know 😂

I’d settle for a Mojave in earl but even that seems like a unicorn.

Mojave only comes with the 3.6. Manual is not the greatest manual reportedly. I didn't like the leather enough to buy it and purposely sought out cloth. Your opinion will likely vary on the leather but check it out

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Mojave only comes with the 3.6. Manual is not the greatest manual reportedly. I didn't like the leather enough to buy it and purposely sought out cloth. Your opinion will likely vary on the leather but check it out

That’s too bad that it’s not a great manual, kinda sounded like a fun throwback.

Even bad leather is probably preferred over cloth… or make the kids sit on a plastic sheet, which really isn’t a bad idea.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
not to knock him, but given the current market and incentives, I think he will find it very hard to get that price for it.
It seems like nothing is selling right now, not even cheaper vehicles. I think a lot of people are in a financial holding pattern.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I texted him. He said he just wants something he doesn’t have to worry about scratching. Which makes sense.
Just have to rip the band aid off early and enjoy. I already scratched mine 😂. I had the I don’t want to scratch mentality on my JKU and few vehicles since. I keep my vehicles very nice but when the time comes to sell/trade the extra dollars gained is minimal. Now I’m just going to use not abuse my vehicles and if it lowers value a bit, so be it.