Less than 48 hrs For Moab Hearing - 9 MILLION acres slated to close!

utahluge

Finally Got My Truck!!
I am so surprised that Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, and even Jeep arn't freaking out about this! This will have a HUGE impact on sales if areas get shut down.

Coco

They are SUPER biased! They seem to be noting all the retards they are off trails, NOT the others that stay ON the trails....

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
black diamond guy just made a claim that only 8% of Moab visitors are there for motorized access.

Irony anybody?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
That 8% motoized users is such bull-****. If drive your Jeep through Canyonlands and hike out to the Confluence overlook, they call you a hiker. If you take your Tacoma and a bed full of mountain bikes up the Kokopelli, they call you a mountain biker. Absolute BS

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
That 8% motoized users is such bull-****. If drive your Jeep through Canyonlands and hike out to the Confluence overlook, they call you a hiker. If you take your Tacoma and a bed full of mountain bikes up the Kokopelli, they call you a mountain biker. Absolute BS

Not only that, but if it were only 8% then their claim about overwhelming OHV access is void.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
This pisses me off, they are only asking the "right" questions for their agenda. They have not allowed anybody with the right logic to counter any of the arguments.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
These people expect to step right outside the city limits and instantly be in wilderness or what? I can think of hundreds if not thousands of places to go and not see another single person or a vehicle for that matter.

This is just so ridiculous I can't even comprehend it.