Lighten the mood

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I grew up with a trampoline. I broke my arm falling off it and got at least one concussion. I can think of two other likely but un-confirmed concussions. I still loved it and knew I wanted one for the kids. Fast forward a couple decades and we have an in-ground trampoline so of course I still get ads for them all the time. The silver lining is the comments about safety are effing ridiculous. I swear nobody has a brain anymore. I love scrolling through them 🤣

IMG_9716.jpeg

This Rachelle lady ^^^ literally has a college graduation picture as her profile. Can’t make this stuff up!!! Hope she’s not a physicist…

IMG_9717.jpeg

Why would it give in and how would it be any different from it being 3’ off the ground? Are there spikes underneath? Hot lava? Rattlesnakes?

IMG_9718.jpeg

Thank goodness for Kit and Victor not being morons but I wish they would’ve stayed out of it and let the dummies create more content.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I grew up with a trampoline. I broke my arm falling off it and got at least one concussion. I can think of two other likely but un-confirmed concussions. I still loved it and knew I wanted one for the kids. Fast forward a couple decades and we have an in-ground trampoline so of course I still get ads for them all the time. The silver lining is the comments about safety are effing ridiculous. I swear nobody has a brain anymore. I love scrolling through them 🤣

View attachment 159729

This Rachelle lady ^^^ literally has a college graduation picture as her profile. Can’t make this stuff up!!! Hope she’s not a physicist…

View attachment 159730

Why would it give in and how would it be any different from it being 3’ off the ground? Are there spikes underneath? Hot lava? Rattlesnakes?

View attachment 159731

Thank goodness for Kit and Victor not being morons but I wish they would’ve stayed out of it and let the dummies create more content.
We used to jump off my friends roof onto the trampoline, which then launched us who knows how far into the air and onto the grass. You got really good at tucking and rolling when you hit the ground.
I'm sure in 2023 DCFS would be called and his parents hauled off to jail for child abuse.

N-Smooth

We used to jump off my friends roof onto the trampoline, which then launched us who knows how far into the air and onto the grass. You got really good at tucking and rolling when you hit the ground.
I'm sure in 2023 DCFS would be called and his parents hauled off to jail for child abuse.
Same. And we would tape the edges of our snowboards up and jump on the tramp with those too.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

View attachment 159729

View attachment 159730

View attachment 159731

"I feel...", "I feel like...", "I feel...".

Yep. everybody has "feelings" instead of "knowledge" now days.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Loved our trampoline. Putting a sprinkler under it was always fun. 10 kids sleeping on it overnight then ending up in a big pile in the middle of it in the morning. Roof jumping and snowboards as well. My dad could never figure out why we always pulled it over next to a large tree in our backyard (I'm sure he knew) after he moved it away. It always served as a great snow cave base structure and snowball fight fort. But for some reason I always thought there was like 10 more feet of trampoline behind me when I bounced backwards.

N-Smooth

"I feel...", "I feel like...", "I feel...".

Yep. everybody has "feelings" instead of "knowledge" now days.
Exactly!

Loved our trampoline. Putting a sprinkler under it was always fun. 10 kids sleeping on it overnight then ending up in a big pile in the middle of it in the morning. Roof jumping and snowboards as well. My dad could never figure out why we always pulled it over next to a large tree in our backyard (I'm sure he knew) after he moved it away. It always served as a great snow cave base structure and snowball fight fort. But for some reason I always thought there was like 10 more feet of trampoline behind me when I bounced backwards.
Yeah the sprinkler is what caused me to fall off and break my arm. I was running around the edge and slipped off. Still fun!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
We never had our own trampoline, except that stupid little “excercise” one in the house.

All of our neighbors had them, so we didn’t really need one. Sleeping over at friends house on the trampoline was always awesome.