Lighten the mood

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
My mom would always get mad that I couldn't forge her signature so I made up one for my dad my freshman year of Highschool. @Hickey you've signed more documents than you may be aware of....
Lol, that reminds me. I haven’t been married to your mom for almost 16 years and I still forge her name from time to time…

KIDDING!!!

mostly.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I always had autoshop first period in high school and there was a kid there who had a cell phone (a novelty in the late 90's/early 00's). If a group decided that school just wasn't for us that day, I had a sufficiently adult sounding voice by then that I'd impersonate peoples dads and call them in sick and one of the girls in the class would call the other people in. Then it'd be off to Dee's by Cottonwood Mall for breakfast!
Sorry @bobn! Is this or forging my report cards a worse offense? :D

ID Bronco

I always had autoshop first period in high school and there was a kid there who had a cell phone (a novelty in the late 90's/early 00's). If a group decided that school just wasn't for us that day, I had a sufficiently adult sounding voice by then that I'd impersonate peoples dads and call them in sick and one of the girls in the class would call the other people in. Then it'd be off to Dee's by Cottonwood Mall for breakfast!
That's it, your the new Ferris Bueller.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I spent most of my high school years at that Dee’s, corner canyon and AF canyon. Only class I really showed up for was auto 😂

02SE

Mr. Copier?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
371952768_631760005767087_853161359130916836_n.jpg