Lighten the mood

STAG

how do you explain this!?

View attachment 163262
I have a theory that there’s a lot fewer different combinations of DNA order than people think.

I have a number in mind but I won’t say it to avoid the trip down that rabbit hole.

But when you have the same DNA combination I theorize you pretty much get someone who is their doppelgänger.

Of course other appearance influences happen over the life of the person growing up. Scars, diet, climate, culture etc.

But there’s gotta be a limited number of DNA recipes to make us humans.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I have a theory that there’s a lot fewer different combinations of DNA order than people think.

I have a number in mind but I won’t say it to avoid the trip down that rabbit hole.

But when you have the same DNA combination I theorize you pretty much get someone who is their doppelgänger.

Of course other appearance influences happen over the life of the person growing up. Scars, diet, climate, culture etc.

I've thought about this before, doppelgangers are one my favorite topics. It's just too interesting.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time

I was out with my son last night. We both saw my cousins wife with another dude. We hang with them all the time, so we are very familiar. I wasn't sure what was going on.. but didn't know if I should approach or not. I took a couple photos for proof, and then approached. It wasn't until I was within a few steps that I could see the difference and realized it wasn't her. Made for a slightly awkward turn around.. but less awkward than a phone call to my cousin.
point is, IDENTICAL.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
For some reason you’re thinking of 16 year old TSwift.
IMG_1156.jpeg
Also if you’re into man boobs and thighs I support you and all. This is a safe space…

I’m just saying I don’t know a lot of guys that would kick a lady like her out of bed for eating crackers.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member

Or this is just a simulation! Only so many different lines of code amirite???

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
View attachment 163267
Also if you’re into man boobs and thighs I support you and all. This is a safe space…

I’m just saying I don’t know a lot of guys that would kick a lady like her out of bed for eating crackers.
That’s a dude. You know that’s a dude, right? Look at those feet!! Horrific!! She’s just a mess!!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I was out with my son last night. We both saw my cousins wife with another dude. We hang with them all the time, so we are very familiar. I wasn't sure what was going on.. but didn't know if I should approach or not. I took a couple photos for proof, and then approached. It wasn't until I was within a few steps that I could see the difference and realized it wasn't her. Made for a slightly awkward turn around.. but less awkward than a phone call to my cousin.
point is, IDENTICAL.
Send the photos to him.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
F4VhpK8X0AACEDN

DAA

Supporting Member
She makes litebrite look curvaceous.

View attachment 163267

I'd rather she'd eat a few ham sandwiches than crackers. Bony sternums turn me off. Couldn't even hold a nickel or hide a bic lighter.

- DAA