Lighten the mood

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Ok, but please understand that I see this and I've already decided to seek help. No need for an intervention.

View attachment 165101
Dang, bro! I don’t read the news often enough to have that kind of activity. I really go to KSL when I’m beyond bored.

I'm rooting for the coyotes.

- DAA
Same. I’m glad they’re controlling the wandering pet population, especially cats. I’ve never appreciated that when a neighbor has a cat I also have a cat. I hate cats.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Where do you see those? I tried to comment on bears ears today big shock rejected again.

Wasn’t even that toxic. Just wanted to know if the poll was conducted outside SUWA headquarters after collecting for their sponsored “articles” .

Edit: found it and yeah more rejected than approved. And apparently I hurt a lot of snowflakes feelings

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Where do you see those? I tried to comment on bears ears today big shock rejected again.

Wasn’t even that toxic. Just wanted to know if the poll was conducted outside SUWA headquarters after collecting for their sponsored “articles” .

Edit: found it and yeah more rejected than approved. And apparently I hurt a lot of snowflakes feelings
I bet it was outside of the Patagonia outlet (which is where they have SUWA meetings)

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
1697214910228-png.8247843