Lighten the mood

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
View attachment 167336

Serial entrepreneur, political mastermind, family life coach, combat pilot (geese), tech guru and fashion king. In all honesty, I'd love to sit down and have lunch with the guy.

Older RME'ers: this is not validation for rocking the white NB's
I met him once and it was weird. It was the height of his success and I was working at the Mayan Express in Jordan Commons (arguably the height of my success too). His lady kept saying “the order is for Super Dale. It’s for super Dale, did you get that?” and he pulled out a giant wad of cash to pay for his $7 burrito lol

Did you ever see his after hours public television show? He was like counseling people how to be successful and good parents. It was weird. I remember seeing it and he was talking about how to treat kids like dogs, rewarding them for good behavior with treats. I was like 😳

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I met him once and it was weird. It was the height of his success and I was working at the Mayan Express in Jordan Commons (arguable the height of my success too). His lady kept saying “the order is for Super Dale. It’s for super Dale, did you get that?” and he pulled out a giant wad of cash to pay for his $7 burrito lol

Did you ever see his after hours public television show? He was like counseling people how to be successful and good parents. It was weird. I remember seeing it and he was talking about how to treat kids like dogs, rewarding them for good behavior with treats. I was like 😳

Lol on many levels. And the Mayan... I for one miss the big restaurant. Didn't realized you worked at the theaters. Was that a LHM gig or 3rd party?

I do recall the family shows, that's the 'family life coach' part of my attributes list he's so earned :D

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Lol on many levels. And the Mayan... I for one miss the big restaurant. Didn't realized you worked at the theaters. Was that a LHH gig or 3rd party?

I do recall the family shows, that's the 'family life coach' part of my attributes list he's so earned :D
I worked at the Mayan. So yeah a typical LHM gig that gave us movie theater benefits. Going to see movies at midnight the night before they came out really was the best. I also got to jump off the rocks into the pool at the restaurant and met my wife there so it was pretty cool all around.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I worked at the Mayan. So yeah a typical LHM gig that gave us movie theater benefits. Going to see movies at midnight the night before they came out really was the best. I also got to jump off the rocks into the pool at the restaurant and met my wife there so it was pretty cool all around.

Very cool. I worked construction just out of high school when the Mayan was being built and got to go to the grand opening, it was a cool place. We did the exterior of the building. Fun (hard) work. Before that, I worked at the Larry H's car wash for a few years. That was a super fun job with pals.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Serial entrepreneur, political mastermind, family life coach, combat pilot (geese), tech guru and fashion king. In all honesty, I'd love to sit down and have lunch with the guy.

He lived down the street from me about 15 years ago. Used to fly around the neighboorhood with his powered parachutes. It was post-totally awesome and I think he was trying to figure out what he was doing in life. I had one of his daughters in my sunday school class. I did go shooting up on the mountain with him and a bunch of other guys in the neighborhood, I think he was shooting something like a Styr Aug (fit his personality or something :D).

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
He lived down the street from me about 15 years ago. Used to fly around the neighboorhood with his powered parachutes. It was post-totally awesome and I think he was trying to figure out what he was doing in life. I had one of his daughters in my sunday school class. I did go shooting up on the mountain with him and a bunch of other guys in the neighborhood, I think he was shooting something like a Styr Aug (fit his personality or something :D).

He owned Totally Awesome Guns? and Totally Awesome Flying things (not remembering the names perfectly). I think powered paragliding (PPG) is still his thing. At one time in the more recent years he offered PPG equipment and flight training.

02SE

View attachment 167336

I have some stories about Dell. They mostly involve sportbikes.

Lets just say he thought he was the fastest, most skilled rider around... He did survive his brushes with reality.

02SE

Did they ever identify the human head that was thrown through his front window...